Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A personal experience

The Hardest Part

           I am not sure about the exact day that we met each other, but I think it was around the middle of April, of course, at EF School NYC. Oh my God, what a could day! Because of that, everybody went to Rita Hall to get warm and try to talk with somebody, mainly because most people were newcomers, who had just arrived a few days before.
         Tired of facebook, I decided that I should do something more dynamic, like play ping pong. That's when I finally met Sarah, one of the nicest people I've met. From that day, we simply could not be more close; our friendship really happened in a very spontaneous way.
           Those two weeks were really funny, we really had a lot of empathy, we could talk about anything and we always had fun.
           Well, Sarah unfortunately had to return to France. She only had those two weeks off. Since that day, I discovered that one of the toughest parts of life is saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment